When and How Is Your Personal Information Collected?
Your personal information starts being collected when you start browsing this website. During the following situations, we are able to collect your Personal Information:
- When you browse through the pages of this website
- When you fill the Order Form and enter your personal information
- When you subscribe to our services
- When you provide us your details during the Order Placement
Your information is mainly collected when you place an order and when you are browsing through this website. The collected information is then further utilised for the purpose of:
- Following up with you regarding your Order
- Confirming your order
- Sending you promotional offers and notifications
- Performing our surveys related to user experience
- Enhancing our services and keep our website running
Our Customer Support Team needs to follow up with you regarding your order such as confirming the word count, level, topic and other requirements. For this purpose, it is necessary that we have your accurate information. We also wish to keep on informing you regarding any promos or discounts that we give out from time to time, or regarding changes in our services. Other than that, since we aim to provide quality services, we utilise the personal information for performing our surveys related to customer experiences and customer feedback as well.
What Personal Information Is Collected?
The Personal Information collected includes the following:
- Your contact information such as email addresses and phone number
- Your name
- Your IP address, login information, browser type, operating system and version
- Your time spent on our web pages, how you browsed through our pages
Whatever Personal Information or Data is collected is secured with us, and is not disclosed to any third party unless compelled by the law. We take all measures to keep your identity safe, and protect you from identity theft unless we have to divulge your information to legal authorities.