3.2 Explain Policies and Procedures Relating to the Handling of Complaints
Retrospective analyses of the operation’s performance and employee conduct may be sparked by complaints. The public can hold management of an organization accountable in a number of ways.
The Public Service Commission (PSC) is dedicated to offer top services. Utilizing customer feedback as an opportunity to raise the caliber of the services offered. It is essential to upholding this promise of the best service. A complaint is one type of feedback.
What is a Complaint?
An expression of displeasure made to or about an organization is referred to as a complaint. A complaint can be made regarding any number of things, including goods, services, employees, or how a complaint was handled.
Explain Policies and Procedures Relating to the Handling of Complaints
A process for managing complaints should be developed by organizations. Customers should feel confident that you respect their perspectives and are committed to finding effective solutions to their challenges. We have explained policies and procedures for handling complaints below. It includes:
- How customers can make a formal complaint.
- The steps to discuss, handle, and resolve concerns.
- List a handful of the complaints you can resolve with your responses.
- Inform clients of your commitment to continuous growth.
Explain Policies and Procedures for Handling Complaints
National Disability Services (NDS) is dedicated to ensure that:
“Anyone who utilizes services from NDS or is impacted by its operations has the right to file a complaint and have their issues addressed in a manner that promotes access, equity, fairness, accountability, and transparency.”
The company will offer a straightforward, user-friendly complaints handling process. The process should be accessible to all members, customers, and stakeholders via the NDS website. It should be fair and adheres to the principles of natural justice. Let’s explain policies and procedures for handling complaints below:
Procedures for Handling Complaints
A person intending to file a complaint may do so verbally or in writing. The complaint will be filed to the employee with whom they were interacting at the time. Unless you are filing a complaint against the following;
- The State Manager or the appropriate National Manager
- the Chief Executive or Operating Officer,
If Dissatisfied with the Response to the Complaint
Writing to ALT’s Chief Executive will help your complaint and the response to be reviewed. The Chief Executive should acknowledge receipt of your request within four working days and respond within fifteen working days.
Utilizing Accessibility in your Complaints Procedure
You can work on increasing the accessibility of your complaints policy. Including:
- Using very easy language (non-medical, non-technical language)
- Using simple language (i.e., staying away from jargon or complex sentences)
- Distinct headers and subheadings should be used
- Dividing long sentences into manageable paragraphs
- Breaking lengthy documents into manageable sections
- Bulleted lists
- Using diagrams, flow charts
- Using checklists to depict processes and procedures
- Providing a glossary of the policy’s terms
- Check to see if your policy is available in different arrangements (such as Braille, large print, or audio).
We Cater All Diploma Levels Expertly with Experienced Team
If you require assessment writing solutions in Level 3 Diploma or any other levels then UK Assignment Help will assist you in completing your work quickly. We deal in all levels of health and social care diploma. We also provide assignment writing assistance to the students of UK. Our best assignment writing service UK ranked #1 in UK as well as globally. We are available to you around-the-clock. Get your order booked and stop worrying, because your academic work is in the safest hands. Fill the form and contact us for further information.